Friday, 29 March 2013

Welcome to Miss Chaela-Boo

Hello and welcome to my new space on the Internet.

Miss Chaela-Boo!

I've decided to move my blog and change the name because craftypainter didn't feel right anymore. I've been deliberating for a while and feel it's the right time to change. It's spring afterall! 

I chose Chaela-Boo as it's one of the (many) names that my mum uses for me and most of the rest of the family call me Chaela. I had to add the Miss because my Twitter user name was already taken. 

So this is my first official post and although the look of things will have changed a little you can still expect the regular reviews of subscription boxes from Crafty Creatives, DIY posts and some fantastic guest bloggers. Past posts from the craftypainter archive can be found here!

I've been busily updating all my other online profiles so if you follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest you'll see changes coming soon.

Sadly my favourite blog reader hellocotton is closing down along with Google reader but after some initial difficulty I've managed to join Blog Lovin'. Hurrah !! It was really easy to add the blogs I was already following via Blogger and hellocotton. You can now find me on Blog Lovin' here.

Thank you for joining me in this new place.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, it's getting there! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hello hunni :) I love your new look and style. The logo and colours etc. All of it is soooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete