Thursday, 8 August 2013

July Highlights 2013

My top highlight for July has got to be attending the adidas Thunder Run 24 hour race. I'm still smiling about it and can't wait to do it all again next year! Although my running has received a mention in previous blog posts this was the first time I dedicated a whole post to it. Primarily I see this as a craft blog but ultimately it's a blog about everything that I love and since running is one of those things, it's going to pop up every now and then. I do hope the crafters among you enjoy the odd post about running, I know lots of you are runners too!

Here's a (slightly fuzzy) pic from the weekend of me running with my fairy wings!I must have been running really fast!
Miss Chaela Boo - July 2013 Highlights
I was so wrapped in preparations for the Thunder Run that my only other blog post in July was the Crafty Creatives Treat box. I really enjoyed making this memo board from the French macaroon fabric. 
Miss Chaela Boo - July 2013 Highlights
Other July highlights which I need to catch up on in the next week are:

Lino Printing at Betty Makes
The UK vegan food swap
Crafty Creatives Birthday Box

Away from the blog, this little guy moved in officially!!!
Miss Chaela Boo - July 2013 highlights
Nemo had been hanging out with us for a few weeks before we adopted him when his previous owner moved away. He's a sickly little thing but we're working hard to get him sorted out.

Finally some of my favourite snaps from July which I have to share.
Miss Chaela Boo - July 2013 highlights
Beautiful new running shoes - Feeding the ducks and swans at the local park -
Cherry picking in the park to make amazing jam - my new favourite medal (the middle bit spins!!)
I'd love to hear about your highlights from the past month, do share!

6 comments:

  1. I certainly don't mind your running posts, very inspiring! And I love the memo board, definitely a summer project for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy the running posts Kelly,looking forward to getting back to run club after the holidays. x

      Delete
  2. My highlight has to be the Thunder Run aswell :-)

    Nemo is such a cutie, he's very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still smiling TR24!!!

      Nemo is a sweetie, even when he's pretending to ignore me.

      Delete
  3. A great month! Can't wait to meet Nemo! So cute.

    My highlights for July included my bicycle bracelets launch and our lovely Blue Belles picnic :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, look forward to you meeting him, hopefully his fur will have grown back and he'll be looking lovely for you.

      Loving the bicycle bracelets, well done. x

      Delete