Friday, 13 September 2013

Cherry Hinton Craft Party


The Cherry Hinton craft party hosted by Claire of Claireabellemakes takes place this coming Wednesday 18 September and I'll be there with my first ever craft stall at the mini craft fair! I'm really excited about the opportunity to try out my ideas for a craft stall and am looking forward to meeting lots of local crafty people. 

The party takes place from 6-9pm and as well as the craft fair there will be crafts to try out and the all important tea and cake! 

Tickets are available on the door for just £3 and it would be lovely to see some friendly faces. 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway for the chance to win £10 to spend in my Etsy shop!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I wish I could come along but I'm sure you'll do well :-)

    ReplyDelete