Sunday, 8 September 2013

Crafty Creatives boxes 13 and 14

It's a two for one post today with a round-up of the Crafty Creatives boxes 13 and 14. Box 13 celebrated the first birthday for Claire and Isobel who launched their first craft box all the way back in July 2012.
Miss Chaela Boo: Crafty Creatives Box 13 - Birthday box
The Birthday box saw a welcome return to the floral theme but this time it was all about kits with FIVE different flower themed crafts. There was also a lovely extra surprise of a canvas tote bag and note book as a thank you for being a subscriber since Box 1.
Miss Chaela Boo: Crafty Creatives Box 13 - Birthday box
I really enjoyed this box as I didn't have to do any thinking about what to make with all the goodies. So far I've made the beautifully delicate stocking flower and the oh so fiddly but fun to make beaded flower. Now I just need to get my hands on some sturdy hair clips to fix them to. 
Miss Chaela Boo: Crafty Creatives Box 13 - Birthday box
The remaining kits include a felt flower, paper flower hair clip and crepe paper bouquet which I'll be keeping in store for when I need to do some non-thinking craft. 

Miss Chaela Boo: Crafty Creatives box 14 - Western
Box 14 brought us a Western theme with a stunning drawing by Anastasia Alexandrin on the art card. The box contained...
  • The kit: dreamcatcher
  • Extra kit: mini rope basket
  • string of turquoise beads
  • star studs
  • feather charms
  • suedette trim
  • printed fleece
  • bear pendant
  • recycled denim
  • printed craft paper
Miss Chaela Boo: Crafty Creatives box 14 - Western
I've only managed the kit so far and it was a lovely make for an evening craft session. I added a couple of the feather charms to finish it off. I haven't worked out yet what to with the rest of the box yet but the lovely Ivor was very taken with the colourful patterned fleece when we stopped by for a visit this afternoon.
Miss Chaela Boo: Crafty Creatives box 14 - Ivor enjoys printed fleece
I'd love to hear your ideas for what you have made from your box.

Don't forget to stop by on Tuesday for details of my birthday giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. You're so clever, I love the flowers you've made x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dream catcher turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dream catcher - crafty boxes are such a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved box 14! I used the turquoise beads and feather charms to make a bracelet! xx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete