- Oragnic vegan malt loaf
- Suma apple and pear spread
- granoVita organic mushroom pate
- moo free banana chocolate
- nakd strawberry crunch
- Clearspring udon noodles
- Panda raspberry and blueberry licorice
- raspberry Yo-Yos
- Yu mango pieces
- Clipper tea
I was so excited to see that my sender for September was Jasmine again. I just had one request; Ruffle Bars please! Jasmine didn't disappoint and even included extra Ruffles in the form of individual ruffle creams.
During September Jasmine took part in the Vegan Month of Food. During Vegan MOFO participants blog everyday on a different theme depending on the day of the week. Jasmine added an extra challenge by dedicating her recipes to beans and extended her bean theme into the box she prepared for me.
As well as the scrummy Ruffles, Jasmine included:
- nibl wasabi beans - I love wasabi peas so these are perfect for me
- Tilda Mexican chilli and bean rice
- Food Doctor cereal, pulses and beans
- Blooms peanut perfection popcorn - Yum!
- Graze crisp breads with basil oil
- Pink Panther wafers
- Homemade bean chutney